Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Wednesday

  Today was Jazi orientation for pre-k. I am happy to look around and see most of the same kids she went to school with last year. I have always wanted my kids to feel grounded in one place. I know I want to feel grounded myself. I loved looking around and seeing familiar faces. Jazi is very excited be in Mrs.Holly's class. She was a little confused as to why she would have different teachers. I told her she is now in the big girl class. Even big girl as in I pull up and drop her off and not walk her in. Don't worry I will walk her in on her first day with lots of pictures to follow!

   Jas and I were talking tonight and he said just think before we know it she will be going to kindergarden. I said yeah in two years! Kinda sounds weird to say that. He then followed it with what will you do with her in school all day. Then Juliana will be in pre-k, you might actually have some time to your self. Are you sure you want a third :) His way of saying no more kids!



      Then the girls and I ended the day with a make up class of dance. Let me just say I am so thankful I get to stay at home and take her to the classes during the day. That place was a mad house no where to sit or even stand and watch really. But I did get to see a few glimpse of how much fun she was having and actually see her listing to her teacher! During all this craziness today I snapped a few picture of Jaz.. and I will sneak one of Juliana in with her bitty pony tail and hair bow! It was a good busy Wednesday, just helps pass time.

No comments:

Post a Comment