Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A trip to Kroger

   The title sounds so simple right?! Well first off I would like to personally smack who ever idea it was to have miniature buggies for kids to push. Honestly who ever thought this was a great idea must of never had to take a three old to the store with them. Just a glimpse of my kroger trips...
   Mommy mommy I want a little buggy.. and I am thinking god please let there be one left. Because we all know what will happen if there are no more for her. The start off is always good.. what a great helper. She wants to put all her stuff in her buggy. Then I have to explain to her 50 times to stay behind me cause clearly she cant lead the way she has no idea what we need. With her behind me in fear that she is going to ram my feet with the metal cart... Which always happens!! I then have to tell her not to put random stuff in her cart. Then to pay attention over and over while trying to shop. Hoping she doesn't run over people, or into things. About halfway through the store either A. she has decided I dont want this buggy anymore, which means we have to then move all the stuff from hers to mine. B. That she wants to run with it, and then people stare at me for getting onto her. Fabulous I know.. in the mean time Juliana is now trying to stand up in the cart which she is successful at. All in the process Jaz says mommy I said excuse me.. OK great job Jaz now all we need is more thing. And of course it is at the other end of the store wouldn't you know. So here we go all over again! Surprise myself and my kids make it out in one piece. Simple fact why I buy four gallons of milk I don't want to do this twice a week, once is plenty. So thank you to whoever thought this was a great idea... I cant stand you!
                                  Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment