Thursday, August 16, 2012

Play day!

  After enjoying a super fun thursday I am even more grateful to be a stay at home mom. Most of you SAHM know how trying some days can be and can often wonder if this job is for me. But however this isn't a job you can put a two weeks notice in. I love nothing more than my job and days like today make it worth every single second getting to watch them play. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
  Today we got to enjoy the museum with some friends which after words we went for some lunch at the river market. I have never been before I thought it was pretty neat. After that we walked down to the splash park which the girls just loved. I have never been downtown little rock.. Guess I have always been to scared.  People instilled the fear in me about it. And I am nervous wreck normally that I am going to get lost haha.. Jas knows a good story about this. But I really liked the environment today. After a long day of playing and the kids socializing we walked back up the the market to have homemade popsicle. Which were yummy, Jaz ate the entire thing she loved it! I got a few pictures of the girls per Jas request. I will share!





  The girls passed out in the car with in five minutes which leads me to believe they had a super fun day! The baby laid down in her bed for another 2hours when we made it home. While Jaz and I cuddled up in my bed to watch tv, which pretty sure this was my favorite part of the day. I thought I would make the girls some mac and cheese for dinner and this story will tell you exactly how crazy I have been living. I let the water boil over made a huge mess.. and the noodles were a little soggie. And I was gonna put some spices on it .. and ruined it by pouring the wrong thing on it! This is what not cooking in 2months does to me! Good thing they aren't to bad of food critics! So sitting here at 10:15 this is the earliest I have seen my bed in months.. not sure who today wore out more me or the girls :) Happy Thursday everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment