Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pre-k

 Jazi started pre-k 3 today. She was so excited this morning she woke up and she said do I get to go to school today? Once I said yes you do, she was so happy. She promised to take some cute pictures for me so we could show daddy. She held up her end of the deal and so did I with some Maggie cookies after a good first day of school.
 Pre-K 3 is what this program is called. She will have another year of pre-k before starting kendergarten. I am hoping for her to take a lot from pre-k this year, I have a hard time keeping her attention at home to teach her anything. I want her to be as prepared as possible for school. It amazes me just how well she thrives in a organized setting. The best choice I have made for her thus far.
  I picked Jazi up at 2:30, she was smiling ear to ear when I put her in the car. I asked her what she did today her response nothing. Typical Jaz :) a little further down the road she said momma I didn't make you anything, I made my daddy something. After we had cookies, which is our usually routine we headed home. On the way home she proceeded to tell me "momma I said oh my god and didn't get in trouble" I have been telling her to stop saying that for about a week now. I told her two days ago if she didn't stop Mrs.Holly would get onto her and her friends dont like to hear that. She of course decided to push the limits. Love just how smart she is, she remembers everything you tell her. It is pretty amazing how much people under estimate a 3yr old. I have always said she is ocd, but she loves her routine and doesn't forget much. I cant believe my baby is growing up.



  Man what a difference a year has made, last year she cried a lot the first few weeks. She is one happy girl to be back in school. Here are some pictures I snapped before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment