Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ever changing

  Before I had kids I never thought I wanted "Yes mama No mama" kids. I love how everything you wanted to do before you had kids all changes once you actually have kids. I can remember saying things that I didn't want to do or didn't want them to do. Just being a mom changes everything about you in so many ways and what you once thought you were it is all different now.
   Tonight I told Jaz that she could have one cup of milk before bed and then after she was done only water (Which is usually a crying battle). She told me she was done and I said would you like some water and she said "yes mama". I thought to myself everything I say day in and day out just shined through a little bit. I feel like it is a constant battle of getting her to mind, and to be well behaved. At the end of the day as a mom that is really all we want.
  After tonight it made me think of the things, and how I am constantly changing my approach on things. Seeings how I have only been a mom for 3 1/2 years I don't have anything perfect and have a lot to learn. And feel like some things I do are not sinking in. But I am glad to see some things sinking in with all this madness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment