Thursday, December 13, 2012

Missed Blogging

  Holy Cow, I seriously haven't blogged since sept. I have really missed blogging but guess I have just been finding other things to do. I am sure I shared with most of you my Husbands coming home pictures. He has now been home in since Oct. 12th. And now back the swing of normal life around here. I know that we are very happy girls to have him back home.
  Since I missed Oct. I will fill you in, First we had to tell my brother bye. Well only for him to go to texas, but still that is a long ways away. He will be leaving in Feb. for Hawii. I know my girls will miss him dearly. But most def. me. I had so much fun getting to hang out with him before he left for texas. There will def. be a missing part of our family when we get together with out him. So on top of that my hubby was coming home the very next day. Talk about crazy emotions of a week. And why did I not blog about all this? Who knows I was prob to busy bitting my nails haha. The best part about a deployment is the coming home! I loved seeing Jazi Claire's face light up when she saw him. I know she didnt want to let him go for a second. She prob squeezed his neck the entire day.
    Right after he got home we drove straight to conway. It was surreal for a while until we all got in the swing of things. Jaz seemed scared that if he even got in the shower he wasnt going to come back. I really saw what effects this had on her him being gone. He took off of work for two weeks before our vacation. This time was so important for our family.
   Three weeks after Jas being home we went to the Bahamas to celebrate our 5yr anniversary. Just a small milestone but man sure have a lot to show for our great 5yrs of marriage. The bahamas was absolutely amazing. The only bad part was we got the back end of hurricane sandy so it was colder than expected. It was all around great.. we meet some good people while we were there, had great food and best part it was a beautiful place. I can not wait to go back. I didnt take my camera because it so big a bulky and I didnt want anything to happen to it. But when we go back I will take it next time.
   November, Jas went back to work. A pretty hard transition for Jaz but she got the hang of it. We had thanksgiving with my family. My brother came in from texas and brought two foreigners with him. We had a lot of fun with everyone. The girls played so much, and had fun at grammy and grandpas. Basically november flew by so fast I cant believe its already dec.
  December... Already? We came home and put all of our decorations up after thanksgiving. I had been doing some early shopping so I am done. We have a new addition to our family this year during christmas time. Alfie the elf. This is such a magical year with Jazi. She understands the Santa thing and the elf has her so excited. December in my book now just flashes madness.. Jazi has had a gingerbread house thing at school, a christmas party at school. Then her christmas party at dance all in the same week I hosted bunco. Also her christmas program at school. Which was so adorable. I will be posting picture once I get the uploaded.
   Just to think that I am that busy with just one in school.. haha Next year it will be two. Which I am not ready to face that my Baby will 2 in just 5months. I am going to enroll her in the same mothers day at Jaz started in. I just cant believe how fast this all has gone by. Jaz loves school so much, she ask to go pretty much every day. I have thought about putting her in more days next yr. but I just feel like she has so many school years ahead I would like to just keep her with me just a little longer.
  Jaz has one more week of school until next year and I can feel everything calming down for us. I only have a few more presents to wrap before Christmas. However Jas has a lot of toys to put together Christmas eve night! We will be spending christmas here with us four and go to our families in Jan. when Jas has drill. I want my girls to enjoy there toys here and not stress about traveling.
 So I have lots of blogs to post with pictures.. I will make sure to stay on things this time. I have missed blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment